UniTrade.app is the secure, reliable and easiest way to place limit orders on Uniswap. Users are able to set limit order buys and sells across all Uniswap tokens, specifying certain conditions such as the desired price point, the gas fee at the time of the transaction, and slippage. The ability to adjust these parameters ensures a higher likelihood of trade execution, which is particularly important for tokens that are thinly traded — or highly volatile. Traders are able to monitor their outstanding orders or fulfilled transactions utilizing UniTrade’s dashboard, and have the option to cancel an order at any time. With the UniTrade.app platform, traders are finally able to maximize profits, minimize losses, and save time through the use of limit orders on Uniswap.
For more details about how to use UniTrade.app, please visit our detailed FAQ here.
To commemorate the recent launch of our platform, UniTrade is organizing a trading competition where the top-50 traders will win over $10,000 in prizes!
Beginning: 1/4/21 at 12:00am CST (Monday)
Ending: 1/17/21 at 11:59pm CST (Sunday)
- Start placing limit orders on UniTrade V2 (https://unitrade.app) AFTER MIDNIGHT 1/4/21 (CST)
- Performance will be measured by tracking the total volume of limit orders successfully executed per wallet address
- Wallets with the highest order volume fulfilled at the end of the 14-day trading competition will receive prize winnings (in ETH)
- Results will be tracked LIVE on a leaderboard, with each wallet tied to a specific UniTrade avatar (for bragging purposes)
What You Win:
- 1st Place: $4,000
- 2nd Place: $2,000
- 3rd Place: $1,000
- 4th-20th: $100 Each.
- 21st-50th: $50 Each.
- Total Winners: 50
- Total Prizes: $10,200
How to Register:
- Follow @unitradeapp on Twitter
- Must be a member of our telegram group — https://t.me/UniTradeApp
- Tweet, “Spreading the #TradeWithTrade love for the @unitradeapp trading competition on Jan 4!”
- Place limit order on https://unitrade.app during the competition period
The Fine Print:
- Total volume traded will be measured in ETH
- Orders must actually be executed/fulfilled to be counted (eg simply placing an order does not count)
- Wallets cannot be stacked together or summed cumulatively (eg each wallet is its own entry)
- Any signs of “gaming” or cheating the system, eg excessive trading around stablecoin pairs, will result in disqualification
- Leaderboard URL will be posted on social channels prior to the competition
- All prizes will be paid in ETH, and totals noted above are in USD
- To receive your prize, please DM @Luis_Alfonso28 on Telegram with your wallet address and Twitter handle AFTER the conclusion of the competition for payment