V2 Trading Competition: January 4th, 2021
As many users have now observed, the improvements we’ve made in V2 over V1 have been significant. The aesthetic and functionality both received a major upgrade, and order throughout, with the help of the limit order mining operations, has increased meaningfully. We are continuing to implement feature improvements based upon the community feedback, and are excited to roll out the next two stages of the product (slippage; market orders) over the course of this month.
To celebrate the launch of V2, UniTrade is organizing a trading competition where the top-50 traders will win prizes!
We believe this is a great incentive to attract new users to our platform — as well as previous V1 users — to see what V2 is all about. We’re confident that when users see just how easy it is to place limit orders (and market orders!) on UniTrade, they won’t want to leave our platform. In turn, this positive user experience will result in organic, viral marketing that attracts even more users into our ecosystem.
Without further ado, the details and fine print:
Beginning: 1/4/21 at 12:00am CST (Monday)
Ending: 1/17/21 at 11:59pm CST (Sunday)
- Start placing limit orders on UniTrade V2 (https://unitrade.app) AFTER MIDNIGHT 1/4/21 (CST)
- Performance will be measured by tracking the total volume of limit orders successfully executed per wallet address
- Wallets with the highest order volume fulfilled at the end of the 14-day trading competition will receive prize winnings (in ETH)
- Results will be tracked LIVE on a leaderboard, with each wallet tied to a specific UniTrade avatar (for bragging purposes)
What You Win:
- 1st Place: $4,000
- 2nd Place: $2,000
- 3rd Place: $1,000
- 4th-20th: $100 Each.
- 21st-50th: $50 Each.
- Total Winners: 50
- Total Prizes: $10,200
How to Register:
- Follow @unitradeapp on Twitter
- Must be a member of our telegram group - https://t.me/UniTradeApp
- Tweet, “Spreading the #TradeWithTrade love for the @unitradeapp trading competition on Jan 4!”
- Place limit order on https://unitrade.app during the competition period
The Fine Print:
- Total volume traded will be measured in ETH
- Orders must actually be executed/fulfilled to be counted (eg simply placing an order does not count)
- Wallets cannot be stacked together or summed cumulatively (eg each wallet is its own entry)
- Any signs of “gaming” or cheating the system, eg excessive trading around stablecoin pairs, will result in disqualification
- Leaderboard URL will be posted on social channels prior to the competition
- All prizes will be paid in ETH, and totals noted above are in USD
- To receive your prize, please DM @Luis_Alfonso28 on Telegram with your wallet address and Twitter handle AFTER the conclusion of the competition for payment